This easy gnocchi and roasted vegetables is a quick and easy weeknight vegetarian meal. All you have to do is:
- Chop up your vegetables.
- Open a package of already prepared gnocchi.
- Throw everything on a pan, drizzle some olive oil and balsamic vinegar on top.
If you have a meat eater in the house you can roast some chicken on a separate pan and serve it on the side.Print
Easy Gnocchi with Roasted Vegetables
This is a quick and easy vegetarian week night dinner!
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 25
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- 1 medium eggplant, diced into 1” cubes
- 2 cups (or 1 package) mushrooms, chopped in half
- 1 yellow squash, chopped into 1/2” half moons
- 1 zucchini, chopped into 1/2” half moons
- 8–10 medium tomatoes, cut in half
- 5–8 garlic cloves, peeled and left whole
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, optional
- 1 package gnocchi
- 1/2 cup Parmesan
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- Place all of the ingredients on a large sheet pan
- Toss everything together (using your hands) until the oil is covering all of the ingredients
- Bake for 25-30 minutes
- Toss everything again so the roasted tomatoes get saucy
- Top with Parmesan and serve!
Check out these other vegetarian recipes: