Easy Chicken Pesto
Easy Chicken Pesto is a great weeknight dinner. This pesto pasta is a 30 minute dinner, and it’s a crowd pleaser!
- Author: The Hungry Waitress
- 2 chicken boneless breasts, chopped into bite size pieces
- 4 garlic cloves halved
- 1 package cherry tomatoes
- ⅛ tsp Salt & a couple of grinds of Pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb rigatoni
- ⅓ cup pesto
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Start boiling the water for the pasta.
- On a baking sheet toss the chopped chicken, tomatoes, and garlic with the salt, pepper, and olive oil.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- While the chicken bakes, prepare the noodles according to the package.
- When the noodles are finished, drain the water and add them back into the same pot.
- Mix in 1/3 cup of pesto.
- Once the chicken is finished baking, add everything (tomatoes, garlic, and chicken) to the pot with the pasta.
- Mix until everything is combined.