Crockpot Vegan Green Chili Soup
CrockPot Vegan Green Chili Soup is a hearty vegetarian green chili. Top this chili with creamy diced avocado and cool cilantro for the best flavor ever!
- 8 cups vegetable broth (2 cartons)
- 2 cans (7 oz) green chilies
- 1/2 cup verde salsa
- 2 cans white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup brown rice, uncooked
- 1 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 lime, juice
- Dump everything in a Crockpot. Cook on high for 6-8 hours.