Crockpot Corned Beef and Cabbage
Crockpot Corned Beef and Cabbage is an easy weeknight dinner recipe. I add potatoes, carrots, and beer to give this recipe more flavor.
- Author: The Hungry Waitress
- Category: Dinner
- 1 Corned beef Brisket
- 3 carrots
- 1/2 head cabbage cut into wedges
- 3 medium red potatoes, quartered
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 cups water
- 1 beer, optional
- Seasoning packet that comes with the brisket
- Throw all of the ingredients into an Crockpot. Cook for 8 hours on high.