Copycat Chicken Caesar Pita
Copycat Chicken Caesar Pita is a fast weeknight dinner!
- 1 package of chicken breasts
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Naan or Pita Bread
- 1/2 bag of romaine lettuce
- 2 Tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tablespoons Caesar dressing
- Heat a medium size skillet over medium high.
- Pour the olive oil into the hot pan.
- Season the chicken breast with salt and pepper on both sides. Place the chicken carefully into the hot pan. Cook for around 10-15 minutes on one side, then flip the chicken over to cook through. It should take another 10-15 minutes.
- Take the chicken out of the hot pan, and let cool
- Pour half a bag of chopped romaine lettuce into a large bowl along with the Parmesan cheese.
- When the chicken is cool enough to handle chop it into bite size pieces, and throw it in the bowl.
- Drizzle over the Caesar dressing and toss to combine.
- To prepare the pitas, either warm on the stove top in a pan, or microwave them for a few seconds. Stuff the flat bread with the chicken Caesar salad, and garnish with as much Parmesan and pepper as you desire!