Cheesy Artichoke Brat Sandwiches
These brats are an easy week night meal for people on the go.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 5
- Category: Dinner
- 5 hoagie rolls
- 5 Tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 5 teaspoons brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 can artichokes, drained
- 2 cups of shredded cheese, any kind will work
- 1 package of original brats
- 1 large sheet pan
- 1 skillet or grill pan
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Heat a skillet or grill pan to medium high heat, and start cooking the brats.
- Lay the hoagie rolls open faced on a sheet pan. Slather 1 Tablespoon of mayonnaise and 1 teaspoon of mustard on each roll.
- Disperse the salt, pepper, and garlic powder evenly over all of the hoagie rolls.
- Place equal amount of artichokes on each role, and then top with as much cheese as you want.
- Bake the rolls for around 15 minutes, or until the cheese has melted.
- Once the brats have cooked through (around 20 minutes) and cooled a little, enjoy them in this cheesy artichoke roll!
The ultimate dilemma is that there will be an extra hoagie roll since they come in packages of six. Why not just make six cheesy artichoke rolls, and eat the extra without the brat? That’s what I end up doing…