Broccoli Salad is the best for a picnic side, barbecue side, or grill out side dish. The simple salad is basically a Cole slaw with bacon, cheese, and yummy pecans.
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
- Category: Side
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 cup mayo
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 9 cups broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 cup bacon, cooked and chopped
- ⅓ cup red onion, chopped fine
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries
- 1 Tablespoon toasted pecans
- In a medium bowl mix together the dressing ingregients (mayo, apple cider vinegar, sugar, lemon, salt, and pepper).
- In a large bowl, toss together the broccoli, cheddar cheese, bacon, red onion, dried cranberries, and pecans.
- Pour the dressing into the broccoli combination and toss until everything is coated.