Breakfast Burritos + The Perfect Scrambled Eggs
- 6 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/4 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 2 cups Zesty Oven Fries
- 1 lb bacon, cooked
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 6 burrito size tortillas
- Author: thehungrywaitress
- Thoroughly whisk ingredients until foamy.
- Melt butter in a pan over medium high heat.
- Pour egg mixture into the pan.
- Gently stir until eggs are slightly under cooked, then turn off the heat.
- Place equal parts egg, fries, bacon, and cheese into each burrito.
- Heat a skillet to medium high heat, and toast each side of the burrito for 1-2 minutes.