Breakfast Burritos are pretty much on my top 5 favorite breakfasts. I just love eating salsa in the morning I think… I will pretty much make a huge brunch on Sundays, and then stuff all the leftovers into tortillas.
For this brunch I made crispy bacon, Zesty Oven Fries, and my Perfect Scrambled Eggs…
You know the trick to perfect scrambled eggs?
- Use milk, and beat the eggs until bubble form on top (your arm should hurt a little)
- Turn the heat off while the eggs are still a little runny…that way they don’t over cook
I also add lots of cheese to the burritos, because you can’t eat a burrito without cheese!
I serve my burritos with salsa and sour cream. It is seriously my favorite combo EVER! I could eat salsa and sour cream all day.
Breakfast Burritos + The Perfect Scrambled Eggs
- 6 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/4 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 2 cups Zesty Oven Fries
- 1 lb bacon, cooked
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 6 burrito size tortillas
- Thoroughly whisk ingredients until foamy.
- Melt butter in a pan over medium high heat.
- Pour egg mixture into the pan.
- Gently stir until eggs are slightly under cooked, then turn off the heat.
- Place equal parts egg, fries, bacon, and cheese into each burrito.
- Heat a skillet to medium high heat, and toast each side of the burrito for 1-2 minutes.
Need more breakfast ideas?
Make those breakfast leftovers into a breakfast sandwich!
Or try this vegan Sweet Potato and Black Bean Breakfast Burrito:
I hope you enjoy your leftovers!!