This is a quick and easy marinade for any chicken dinner.
- Author: The Hungry Waitress
- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Yield: 4
- Category: Dinner
- 1 package of chicken
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 large Ziploc bag
- 1 large bowl
- 1 sheet pan, for baking
- Place the large Ziploc bag in the large bowl. Place raw chicken inside the Ziploc bag.
- Add all of the ingredients listed (oil, vinegar, brown sugar, Dijon mustard, garlic powder, salt, and pepper).
- Close the Ziploc bag and shake/mash the marinade all over the chicken. Once the chicken is smothered with the marinade, put it back in the large bowl and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the marinated chicken on a baking sheet, and bake for around 25- 30 minutes depending on the thickness of the chicken.
- Make sure the chicken is cooked through before eating.
If you have any rosemary or dried oregano on hand add that to the marinade too. It’s amazing!